Thursday, March 26, 2009

What is my Status

Well i did not really know what status really mean so i google it and it said "Status means the position or rank in relation to others." I really don't know how to answer this ummm well in my family I'm the last of four girls so I'm the baby of the family so i guess that's my status. When i was in high School i got away with a lot more then my sisters did and my parents really spoiled me so in my family I'm know as the spoiled kid i kind of like it.
In my house my sister and i call my father dad even when we are mad at him. However when we are mad at my mother we call her by her first name. I guess that shows a little bit of status. To me i just don't call him by his first name because i really don't want to die.

1 comment:

  1. I respect your honesty...just always keep in mind you only have one mom...so you might as well make usage of her status "mom"...although it's not that serious either! Actually, do what you want... :)

    ReplyDelete